How to: Create an order
When a customer is looking to purchase a gift voucher, there are a few important bits of information to capture. It’s nice and straightforward to create a new order for a customer, using the steps below.
- Once you’re logged in, click ‘Create Order’ in the menu.
- Add the voucher(s) your customer would like to purchase to the basket by clicking ‘Add’. You can also use the quantity box to quickly add multiple vouchers to the order.
- Once you’ve added all the necessary vouchers to your basket, click ‘Proceed’ in the top bar to go to the checkout page.
- Here, you can personalise the voucher by adding a message. Now it’s a case of filling in the boxes to complete the order. Firstly, enter yours and the customer’s name, then select a delivery method.
- Choose how you’re going to take the payment and once you’ve entered all the necessary information, click ‘Complete Order’.
- You’re now viewing the order summary screen, which shows the details of the order you’ve just created. To view and print the voucher(s), click on the ‘View Vouchers’ button in the top bar.
If you need a hand using the new-look system, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team. You can call us on 01202 798125, email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat when you’re logged in.