Client Account Manager
Location: Minstead – 15 minutes from central Southampton, 30 minutes from central Bournemouth
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000, dependent on experience
Commission: Residual, from day one, with no cap (for new clients on-boarded)
As a GiftPro Client Account Manager, your role is to maintain and build relationships with our clients. You’ll be their first point of contact when they need help or advice, and you’ll support them fully to help increase their gift voucher sales revenues. An important part of the role is being able to identify opportunities to improve performance and results.
A background in customer service and account management is essential, as we’re looking to interview candidates who have a proven track record of developing existing relationships. You’ll be responsible for working with new clients through the on-boarding process, ensuring their experience working with us from day one is an enjoyable one. Experience within the digital marketing, technology or software sectors is crucial for this role.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Take telephone calls and emails from existing clients, and provide fast, friendly and helpful support.
- Proactively contact our clients to communicate successes and offer advice on ways to improve performance.
- Maintain a positive relationship with our clients, identifying suitable opportunities to present new products and services.
- Follow up on inbound enquiries from prospective clients, and encourage referrals from existing clients. This role involves 65% account management and 35% new business activities.
- Build advocacy and work with our creative team to put together case studies and testimonials for use on our website and other marketing activities.
- Play an active role in keeping our social media channels up to date.
- Work with our management and development teams to suggest ways in which we can improve our product, based on client feedback.
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
A positive attitude is top of our list of attributes for candidates applying for this role. You will need a proven customer service background and commercial expertise, along with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You must be highly organised, and possess good written and verbal communication skills too.
Why work at GiftPro?
We’re proud of the business we’re building, and it’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. Here are some of the reasons we get out of bed in the morning…
Join our team and work in a friendly environment in a beautiful setting! Collaboration is key here – we share the responsibilities and the successes that follow.
Located in the high-ceilinged ballroom of Castle Malwood on the edge of the New Forest. Enjoy the surrounding greenery and views over the forest to the Isle of Wight.
Flexible working hours
Need to run an errand in the middle of the day? No problem. We hate micromanagement too. As long as the job gets done, hours are flexible.
24 days holidays
We want you to have a break. Take 24 days plus bank holidays – climb a mountain, lie on a beach. Come back refreshed and give us all you’ve got!
Take the day off for your birthday – or have an extra day’s holiday if you’d rather be with us lovely lot on your big day!
Fruit for thought
Healthy bodies and healthy minds work better. We will fuel you from our weekly fresh fruit box delivery. An apple a day…
Top notch equipment
Having the best technology for the job is important to us, so we regularly invest in our kit. You’ll have all the tools you need to excel in your role.
With so many New Forest pubs on our doorstep, finishing early on a Friday just makes sense! We also have an on-site bar complete with snooker table…
At 15 minutes from central Southampton, you’ll need a car to get here, but there won’t be any fights over parking spaces - plenty of free parking on-site.