We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Collecting: We may collect the following information:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register to receive marketing communications or make an enquiry.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Processing: We may process your data for the following reasons:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. However, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
Holding and Sharing:
We will hold any data about you in a secure environment that we monitor and review.
We will not hold data for longer than necessary and will only hold the data that is relevant to enable us to deliver to you the services requested.
We will not sell or share your information with any other organisations except with your consent, other than those necessary in order to fulfil your requests (for example we use third party delivery companies, such as Royal Mail and other delivery service companies such as mailing houses, email service providers etc and we may disclose information to them to enable us to e mail you requested information or send information to you in the post. We work to ensure that any other organisations we work with adhere to the GDPR principles, but we do not and cannot take responsibility for any errors they may make, e.g. the delivery of post to the incorrect address etc.
Your information will only be used for the purposes it was collected (as described above) and for no other reasons.
Your data may be stored outside of the EEA (European Economic Area). By submitting your personal data you acknowledge and consent to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with GDPR principles.
Currently, we work with the following third-party service providers: (Please note, this may change on occasion). By using our services, you consent to us using these providers:
- Campaign Monitor – to send email communications to customers (https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy)
- Google Analytics – to help us analyse how people use our websites and identify improvements (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
- Google Adwords – to help promote our services to new customers and for re-marketing to those that have searched for our services previously (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
- Copper – to help us keep a record of our communications with customers (https://uk.copper.com/privacy)
- Intercom – to provide a livechat support service on our website (https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#privacy)
- Xero – to help us with our accounting processes (https://www.xero.com/uk/about/legal/privacy/)
We would like to send you information about our products and services, announcements, and offers that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can opt out from our marketing emails clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ or contact us.
Protecting your information:
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right:
- not to provide your data to us,
- to not have your personal data used for marketing purposes and to opt-out of marketing at any time,
- to see the information that we hold about you. You can request a copy of this information by contacting us in writing,
- to request that we delete or correct any inaccuracies in data that we do hold about you. We will either make the requested amendments or provide an explanation as to why we are not making the changes,
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions,
- to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Phone: 02381 290555
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Giftpro is a technology service provider. We work with our clients helping them to sell their experiences online as gift vouchers, sell tickets to their events and sell their physical products and merchandise online. Our technology allows our clients to track and manage their customers’ orders.
We keep our privacy notices under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 29th January 2020. If you have any queries about the information that we hold about you, please contact our support team on 02381 290555 or by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Giftpro has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Phone number: 0303 123 1113